PSADIC Newsletter – Issue #2 November/December 2019
Welcome to our 2nd issue of our Newsletter. It’s that time of the year again, Christmas!….
Some Dates to Remember:
- November 30 @ 10:00AM – Decorating for Christmas and Potluck Lunch to follow.
- December 6th – All Activities are canceled for that day so we can set up for The Choir Concert.
- December 7 – The Choir will be having a concert here at the Senior Center @ 2:00 pm. The cost is $10.00 for non-members and $7.00 for members.
- December 18- Last day of Chair Yoga and Chair Fitness until January 7.
- December 19 – Last day Fitness until January 7.
- December 25, 26, 27 and January 1st – Senior Center will be closed for Christmas Holidays.
* A Reminder that membership for the upcoming year are due on January 1, 2020.
We are hoping to have another fantastic year of fun with our exercise programs and all other activities, including special events.
Birthday Wishes To the following members:
November: Brian Beattie; Darlene Chilton; Judy Drygeese; Maureen Gecht; Carolyn Gretsinger; Wendy Haines; Martha Gier; Leslie Joy; Robert Klassen; Sylvia Lebsack; Lee Moeller; Lynn Page; Marva Puffer; Susan Pugh; Fern Reid; Elaine Stome; Gary Taylor and Valerie Watts.
December: Jackie Anderson; Carol Beekman; Patti Cloutier; Robert Delgatty; Robert Dolman; Mary Dubus; Dorothy Fisk; Linda Eadie; Lucette Fuerst; Jill Gooden; Phyllis Gould; Willie Harris; Sheila Hay; Sandi Langenhan; Patricia Lihsell;Carol MacDonald; Beverly Marshall; Marcelle Mois; Marlyn O’Connor; Doreen Parry; Wilfrid Puffer; Shirley Rainey; Mary Smith; Joan Tomchick; Fraser Vincent and Alison Wood.
Quote of the month: “Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty, they merely move it from their faces into their hearts”.
Reminder: Don’t forget to check out our Members’ Board at the hall for information on what is happening at the Seniors Centre.
On behalf of the Executive, we wish each and every one of our members, a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Have fun, but BE SAFE!