Hello Fellow Seniors: Welcome to a new year of Special Events, Cards, Tile Rummy and Exercise! Here’s hoping everyone had a wonderful Holiday Season. The week of January 13th brought us to close the center due to poor weather conditions. We are now back at it and hopefully, the weather will improve with each day.…
Welcome to our 2nd issue of our Newsletter. It’s that time of the year again, Christmas!….
Some Dates to Remember:
- November 30 @ 10:00AM – Decorating for Christmas and Potluck Lunch to follow.
- December 6th – All Activities are canceled for that day so we can set up for The Choir Concert.
- December 7 – The Choir will be having a concert here at the Senior Center @ 2:00 pm. The cost is $10.00 for non-members and $7.00 for members.
- December 18- Last day of Chair Yoga and Chair Fitness until January 7.
- December 19 – Last day Fitness until January 7.
- December 25, 26, 27 and January 1st – Senior Center will be closed for Christmas Holidays.
* A Reminder that membership for the upcoming year are due on January 1, 2020.…