Hello Fellow Seniors: Welcome to a new year of Special Events, Cards, Tile Rummy and Exercise! Here’s hoping everyone had a wonderful Holiday Season. The week of January 13th brought us to close the center due to poor weather conditions. We are now back at it and hopefully, the weather will improve with each day.…
Welcome to our 2nd issue of our Newsletter. It’s that time of the year again, Christmas!….
Some Dates to Remember:
- November 30 @ 10:00AM – Decorating for Christmas and Potluck Lunch to follow.
- December 6th – All Activities are canceled for that day so we can set up for The Choir Concert.
- December 7 – The Choir will be having a concert here at the Senior Center @ 2:00 pm. The cost is $10.00 for non-members and $7.00 for members.
- December 18- Last day of Chair Yoga and Chair Fitness until January 7.
- December 19 – Last day Fitness until January 7.
- December 25, 26, 27 and January 1st – Senior Center will be closed for Christmas Holidays.
* A Reminder that membership for the upcoming year are due on January 1, 2020.…
On August 5, 2019 we had a Hawaiian Luau Lunch. Great music and excellent food. Fun was had by all.
On January 5 th the seniors centre held a Ukrainian Christmas luncheon consisting of perogies, cabbage rolls, garlic sausage dessert and coffee or tea.
Another sold out event at the centre.
The AGM will be held Wednesday March 27th, 2019 at 1PM at the Centre
Fall is here and looking as beautiful as always! I can’t decide which season is my favourite. Spring because everything starts fresh and green, summer because of the warm sunny days, fall because of the gorgeous yellow and orange leaves or winter…well that one is harder to love…lots of rain. Of course that’s why our trees are so big and green.…
Summer is almost over and now our thoughts are on what new activities we can come up with for the Fall and Winter Seasons.
We were closed for two weeks in July in order for the patching and painting to be done. You may have noticed that the inside or our building looks a little brighter now with the lighter paint colour. We also had the floors stripped and waxed.…